Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

help IDing some old Cervelo frame sizes
Quote | Reply
I've scoured the internet and not found what I'm looking for... a Cervelo Eyre Tri and Road geometry table, or a way to tell frame sizes apart, specifically for 650c models which were made in a few sizes back then. Same goes for the Cervelo One though I'm not sure how many 650c sizes of that model were made. Or was it just the smallest by then, like the P series?

Headtube on my beloved little Eyre is 100mm. I can't find a serial number on it anywhere. Centre of seattube to centre of toptube is 50cm, top of seattube collar to centre of BB is 48cm. Profile Design fork, straight seatpost, so I'm pretty sure it's an Eyre Tri 1998 based on this write-up and pic. Just not sure of the size.

I recently killed the rear derailleur hanger and there's no replacement to be found, unless I get one custom made. It's my number one road race and crit bike and I *love* it. But a Cervelo One has popped up a few hours away, also 650c, toptube and seattube listed as very similar but not exactly the same as my Eyre. Have contacted the owner but would love to confirm the manufactured size via some geometry tables or from other people's bikes.

---------------------------------
https://twitter.com/smaryka
Quote Reply