Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: UNIQUE LAND OPPORTUNITY FOR IM ATHLETES!!! - LAKE VIEWS IN COEUR D'ALENE!
Quote | Reply
Not sure if this is within the rules here on ST, but thought this might be a perfect spot to alert some of my fellow Ironman athletes, or those who just love the outdoors, that I have a unique land opportunity for sale with great views of the lake in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Those who have raced/visited there, understand the beauty & desirable nature of property there.

First, it is in a gated community, just one exit from downtown (8 minutes). It is on the north shore looking south, and there are a few different opportunities my friend is considering:

1) selling the entire top half of the land, equal to just under 7 acres, as a single parcel. With lots typically being around 2 acres, this would be an oversized lot at the end of a street with sweeping views of the lake. Those 2 acre lots typically sell for between $350-500K (about $150-200K/acre). However, if someone purchased all 7 acres, she is willing to deal!

2) another option is to split the top parcel into 2 different lots, which could vary in size, or make equal, depending upon the offer and the $$'s. IMO, an ideal situation would be to buy the whole thing, split it in two yourself (about $20K which would include septic on the 2nd lot), and turn around and sell one to payoff the mortgage of the other.

3) The last option is, she also own 7.5 acres below it, that are on a bluff, with panoramic 200+ degree views of the lake. Some people believe it is the best spot on the lake. While she intends to keep this for either building on later, or maybe selling it off individually at a later date...if the right price came in for all 14 acres (the lower half also is the only lot with direct access down to the lake via a fire road), she might be persuaded. The idea of jumping on my gravel bike and riding down the fire road from the house and being at the lake in 60 seconds (or the road that goes around it) is pretty cool.

This is an exclusive neighborhood, and would be a great vacation/retirement location. You can contact me directly (Craig Preston aka Craigster, Craigzilla, Craigmeister, etc.) for more information at craigpreston@firstteam.com, or call me at 949-667-1657. I'm a Realtor in Orange County, CA (and fellow IM athlete) but helping a friend out with this property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbdgRsxtscY
Last edited by: Craigster: May 25, 17 13:54
Quote Reply