Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: AERO SHOOTOUT RESULTS POSTED ! ! ! [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use a big gulp to carry fluids. I feel like that configuration carries a heavy watt penalty but I sweat a lot and the caffeine in the Mountain Dew carries me through bonks when doing long course.
Last edited by: Dolfan: May 19, 17 18:50
Quote Reply
Re: AERO SHOOTOUT RESULTS POSTED ! ! ! [jackie11111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised Carl's Jr did so well. The fit looks, er, suboptimal. Dan is going to s* himself.

Though maybe the cutaway on the top of the bun proved extra advantageous. Probably could charge more for that feature if they wanted to.

It's too bad no one's created an app for this yet, so we could all participate in this study.
Quote Reply
Re: AERO SHOOTOUT RESULTS POSTED ! ! ! [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
I used to be a big fan of the Carl's Jr burger because they gave me free refills. For years, I mentioned to the cashier that the patty-bun interface was flawed. I tried to overlook the patty slipping off the bun, but last year in Hawaii it slipped out when I pulled it from my Bento Box, and I lost Kona.

Now, they have stopped giving free refills. I can hold my silence no longer. The Carl's Jr burger puts you, or at least your clothes, at risk. I'm with Baconator.

In a thread full of classic posts, this one still manages to stand out. Phenomenal work! lulz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What? No In n Out Double Double Animal Style?
Surely the mustard cooked patties smooth the external surfaces.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The bacon adds much needed structural integrity to the frame. The others will flex at all points and ultimately fail.
Quote Reply
Re: AERO SHOOTOUT RESULTS POSTED ! ! ! [Dallcro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way, if you have to come out of aero to eat it, then all those marginal gains are lost, and your super-aero cheeseburger is now a big fat juicy aero penalty.

This is the proper way to consume your on-board nutrition:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Who tests burger without fries, it is totally pointless, it will not eat himself?, If you can't get real thing, at list use mannequin fries.
Quote Reply

Prev Next