Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ee cycleworks brakes are you using them?
Quote | Reply
If so what are your thoughts?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: ee cycleworks brakes are you using them? [justrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use some of the last ones made by ee cycleworks (circa 2014), just prior to the version that is now produced by Cane Creek (I mention this because there are some small but significant differences between the two).

They are simply outstanding.
Got any specific questions?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: ee cycleworks brakes are you using them? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the differences? I just ordered a set.
Quote Reply
Re: ee cycleworks brakes are you using them? [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The main difference is the way it mounts, the new eebrake uses a conventional through bolt. The previous gen eebrake uses a clever titanium clamp bolt mech. that can adjust side to side, plus vertically.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: ee cycleworks brakes are you using them? [justrunning] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of the pre-Cane Creek EE brakes. By far the greatest brakes that I have ever used. For me the best part over most other brakes is the modulation. When combined with my Hed Jet Black wheels, it's really a match made in heaven. I feel like I have so much more control that I never knew was possible.

Yes, it's that good.
Quote Reply
Re: ee cycleworks brakes are you using them? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need a new set for larger wheel width and ee's look to be the best option from what I have read so far.

Thanks so much for the reply's!!!!!
Quote Reply