Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did Ventum just start putting "Safer" on their ads?
Quote | Reply
I just noticed on the Ventum ads on ST they are saying "Safer, faster." I wonder if this came up as a result of the recent Dimond controversy?
Quote Reply
Re: Did Ventum just start putting "Safer" on their ads? [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T3_Beer wrote:
I just noticed on the Ventum ads on ST they are saying "Safer, faster." I wonder if this came up as a result of the recent Dimond controversy?

I just saw it briefly but I believe they meant by the fact that it had passed some sort of certification testing.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Did Ventum just start putting "Safer" on their ads? [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
T3_Beer wrote:

Saw it too, and refreshed the page to try to see it again, but yes... Seems a strange claim to make except in light of recent issues
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One add shows riders on a trainer hitting 7-800 watts. I think it was referring to riding on a trainer or at least they can point to that if they really want you to think overall.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Ventum just start putting "Safer" on their ads? [Stelvio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stelvio wrote:
One add shows riders on a trainer hitting 7-800 watts. I think it was referring to riding on a trainer or at least they can point to that if they really want you to think overall.

So it's faster and safer on the trainer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just saw the ad. That's a brilliant ad and I like it. The Ventum is a really strong frame and is safe to use on a trainer.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply