Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
Rodred wrote:
klehner wrote:
JD21 wrote:
Israeli Intelligence just acknowledged the information that was shared was provided by Israel and they have no issue with this intel being shared with the Russians by Trump and will expand the intel sharing between the two countries.

FWIW...

You have a source for that claim?

Quote:
Israeli officials would not confirm that they were the source of the information that Mr. Trump shared. In a statement emailed to The New York Times, Ron Dermer, the Israeli ambassador to the United States, reaffirmed that the two countries would maintain a close counterterrorism relationship.

Classic. You seriously asking for fucking sources after beating off to a media produced story that lists zero sources? After you guys have been beat down so badly lately by these stories you would think you would realize how completely fucking insane you sound. Jesus Christ you are a bunch if crazy sheep.

All of that's before we even address you and others sudden concern over classified information. Seriously we are entering a new world of hypocrisy and ignorance.

Seriously, we been beaten down? What world are you living in? Dude you really need to watch something besides Fox News. Your side is getting its ass kicked Bigly. They are lying out their collective asses and are caught constantly. Our Presidents administration is totally inept.

Really? So tell me about Comey asking for that money for an investigation and Trump denying him the funds. The list goes on. Having people with no morality who will do anything to push their crazy agenda writing stories quoting anonymous sources 30 times is not getting your "ass kicked" except by people like you who click away while sitting naked from the waist down jerking off to these source less stories.

Well we shall see. Looks like Comey has documentation of Trump attempting to interfere, stop and intimidate the FBI into dropping the investigation. Don't think this is going to turn out well for the Republicans.
Last edited by: xtremrun: May 16, 17 15:37
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have to say one thing about Trump, he is more of a uniter than Obama was.

That's a good point, he has united a big and growing majority of the country.

Thanks Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Regardless of how this memo situation shakes out--I don't think it will end well for Trump, one way or the other--the underlying problem exists and persists, and will cripple what's left of his young presidency.

He has no credibility. His surrogates have no credibility. This was the glaring problem-in-waiting posed by his candidacy, and it's manifest in full in his presidency, in no time flat. And it's entirely self inflicted.

I don't think it's melodrama to describe these as exceptionally dark times for our Republic.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtremrun wrote:
Rodred wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
Rodred wrote:
klehner wrote:
JD21 wrote:
Israeli Intelligence just acknowledged the information that was shared was provided by Israel and they have no issue with this intel being shared with the Russians by Trump and will expand the intel sharing between the two countries.

FWIW...

Quote:
Israeli officials would not confirm that they were the source of the information that Mr. Trump shared. In a statement emailed to The New York Times, Ron Dermer, the Israeli ambassador to the United States, reaffirmed that the two countries would maintain a close counterterrorism relationship.

Classic. You seriously asking for fucking sources after beating off to a media produced story that lists zero sources? After you guys have been beat down so badly lately by these stories you would think you would realize how completely fucking insane you sound. Jesus Christ you are a bunch if crazy sheep.

All of that's before we even address you and others sudden concern over classified information. Seriously we are entering a new world of hypocrisy and ignorance.

Seriously, we been beaten down? What world are you living in? Dude you really need to watch something besides Fox News. Your side is getting its ass kicked Bigly. They are lying out their collective asses and are caught constantly. Our Presidents administration is totally inept.

Really? So tell me about Comey asking for that money for an investigation and Trump denying him the funds. The list goes on. Having people with no morality who will do anything to push their crazy agenda writing stories quoting anonymous sources 30 times is not getting your "ass kicked" except by people like you who click away while sitting naked from the waist down jerking off to these source less stories.

Well we shall see. Looks like Comey has documentation of Trump attempting to interfere, stop and intimidate the FBI into dropping the investigation. Don't think this is going to turn out well for the Republicans.

And again, why the sudden concern for such things after 8 years of sitting on your dick?

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/...nce-russia.html?_r=0

Doesn't say Israel acknowledges they were the source but this little piece grabbed my attention:

Quote:
Former officials said it was not uncommon for presidents to unintentionally say too much in meetings and said that in administrations from both parties, staff members typically established bright lines for their bosses to avoid crossing before such meetings.

Seems to me it happens from time to time. Its just never leaked when it does happen, and never has there been a reaction of this magnitude by anybody. But becasue like I was sayin.. becasue he is Donald Trump... the sky is falling and the world shall end.

I think one big difference is that most of the time politicians know what they don't know so they prepare like crazy for this type of meeting.

Don knows more than the generals so he doesn't have to ask questions about what he can and cannot say. He just knows.

During the campaign people liked that he shot from the hip and said whatever came to mind. But it is a different world when you are president. Every single word is parsed, not just by the left wing mainstream media, but by every government in the world. It is part of why politicians are so infuriating when they speak. They measure everything they say.

I just don't see that he has shown the capacity to shift from one mode to the other.

No the big difference is the media hates him because of their ideology, the GOP leadership hates him because he threatens their gravy train agenda, he didn't clean house and their are far too many left from the last administration, and people like, so many here, hate him because he ran with an R beside his name. Thats the root of all of this ridiculous new level of hype.

There are still many political positions that require Senate confirmation without nominees. 455 positions out of 557 according to this tracker https://ourpublicservice.org/...ppointee-tracker.php
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
Rodred wrote:
xtremrun wrote:
Rodred wrote:
klehner wrote:
JD21 wrote:

FWIW...

Quote:

And again, why the sudden concern for such things after 8 years of sitting on your dick?

And again, why the sudden concern for Trump after spending the last 8 years in orgasmic attempt at destruction of Obama and Hillary? You are the worst hypocrite of them all.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No not really if you read what I've said about him. This is specifically about people like you and the media being the absolute worst kind of hypocrites. You and all of the rest of your circle jerk are just as guilty as the other bonehead who was sitting on his dick.

The only thing I would say here, Chris is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, "U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia," which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there's perspective. We need to find out the facts and let's have perspective. With all respect to David Brooks he's a never-Trumper. That's fine. But from that perspective, Donald Trump isn't going to do anything David Brooks likes. As I remember famously with David Brooks, he was certain Senator Obama would be a great president because of the crease in his slacks. I mean, with all due respect --

Fucking crickets from the progressives and lefties who would sooner see the country destroyed than even make a peep in the last eight years of killing, illegality, treasonous actions, constitutional violations and a laundry list of other events but you and those like you all of the sudden are as uncomfortable as that first time your boyfriend rammed a butt plug up your ass because Trump gets two scoops of ice cream. I am not a fan but you fuckers are insane hypocrites. Trust me when Trump comes within a few light years of what we just endured Ill be the first to speak up.

~
"You lie!" The Prophet Joe Wilson
Quote Reply
Re: Trump leaks classified information related to ISIS to Russians in the Oval Office [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And again, why the sudden concern for Trump after spending the last 8 years in orgasmic attempt at destruction of Obama and Hillary? You are the worst hypocrite of them all.

I don't think I've ever heard a complete sentence defense of Trump here (Rodred, Old Hickory, Dirt Fighter and a few others) that did not include the words "Clinton" or "Obama."

I'm in the Philippines now and the exact same thing occurs here with so many people defending their President. The similarities are striking which considering this is a 3rd world country with a tendency to elect Dictators, is also disturbing.

The Western countries have far stronger institutions with an independent judiciary and lots of checks and balances and when I am here it just reinforces how important it is to adhere to the Constitution. People around the world really aren't very different and it is the strong institutions that separate our governments. The people tend to be the same though, defending anything and everything their guy does no matter what the consequences. It is win and hold on to power at all costs and what politicians and their ardent supporters do until their last breath.

When I see Republicans now standing up and saying we need to look into some of these allegations instead of dismissing them outright, it is refreshing. When I see the same chorus of people finding justifications for his actions or comparing him to what the President did 6 years ago, it is baffling. Trump's defenders will never see that but thankfully, there is still a majority willing to look past their party and just want what is best for the country.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you forget to show where I or anyone else you are being a condescending prick to defended those actions? Before you go off on another rant, that's a rhetorical question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You seriously asking for fucking sources after beating off to a media produced story that lists zero sources?

Thank you. That is exactly what I was thinking.

BezosPost has no more credibility. They are National Enquirer for the left these days -- and I'm a bit sorry to say that for it is an insult to he National Enquirer.

+1 on your other posts. Though I recoil a bit at the crudeness, it is apt in this case.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
No not really if you read what I've said about him. This is specifically about people like you and the media being the absolute worst kind of hypocrites. You and all of the rest of your circle jerk are just as guilty as the other bonehead who was sitting on his dick.

The only thing I would say here, Chris is perspective. Perspective is all. I'm holding two headlines from the Washington Post, one of May 25th, 2014, “White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan.” The Obama administration put the name of the CIA on the press release, exposed him and endangered his life. The second one, June 30, 2016, "U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia," which is to say the Obama administration wanted to give their intelligence to the Russians. All I'm saying here is there's perspective. We need to find out the facts and let's have perspective. With all respect to David Brooks he's a never-Trumper. That's fine. But from that perspective, Donald Trump isn't going to do anything David Brooks likes. As I remember famously with David Brooks, he was certain Senator Obama would be a great president because of the crease in his slacks. I mean, with all due respect --

Fucking crickets from the progressives and lefties who would sooner see the country destroyed than even make a peep in the last eight years of killing, illegality, treasonous actions, constitutional violations and a laundry list of other events but you and those like you all of the sudden are as uncomfortable as that first time your boyfriend rammed a butt plug up your ass because Trump gets two scoops of ice cream. I am not a fan but you fuckers are insane hypocrites. Trust me when Trump comes within a few light years of what we just endured Ill be the first to speak up.

Lighten up Francis! Hero worship is bad for your health.

See, I don't see this as a left vs. right sort of Star Wars type of conflict (as it appears you do). Even the examples you copied and pasted above. So? Sure, they fucked up in the first case and were called on it. The fuckup wasn't preceded by inane and boastful statements about figuring out the middle east in 30 days so when they made a mistake the press didn't pounce with a big "we fucking knew you were full of shit" article. In the second case - by all means - share away. If the info came from an official press release that followed some official policy meeting, where reasonably smart people think about this and come up with a plan - what's not to like?

That is NOT what's happening today, every day, in the Trump White House. You have some experienced people try to brief the guy. He dismisses them and goes off on rambling monologues talking about how beautiful his election win was and how big his hands are. And he throws in "cool" and it appears classified info casually to impress whoever is sitting in front of him. Without a plan, without any sort of understanding of the repercussions. THAT is the story. The fact that he's a bona fide senile moron. He gets roasted day in and day out because he's pouring gasoline on a fire that he lit himself 10 years ago when he started spewing random bullshit about politics (and birthplaces) he did not, and still does not, understand. Why say you know more about war than the generals? More about aircraft carriers than the Navy? Don't be a bitch about getting roasted when you make statements like that.

The comparisons to Obama don't matter. Get Obama's and Trump's twitter accounts up at the same time side by side. Maybe both of them are crazy and bad for the country...but to most people it's obvious that at least one of them is for sure. The other one may be as well - as you often contend - but that's completely irrelevant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do I need to point out how your bias came to a false conclusion?

Biased. Yes - I'm biased, against people who lie relentlessly. Who make stuff up. Who are hucksters and con-artists. Who change their mind constantly. Who even contradict themselves from what they said just a minute ago. Who seem to be completely obsessed with image, and what others say about them. Who will say anything, to anyone, at any time! Who never say sorry or apologize for anything, and never take responsibility for anything (unless it's advancing that image!) Who above all else, are really only thinking about how to get revenge and settle scores.

So yes - I've been biased against Donald Trump for a VERY long time!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: May 17, 17 7:35
Quote Reply

Prev Next