Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11
Quote | Reply
https://www.google.ca/...-describe-trump-poll

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Last edited by: CaptainCanada: May 15, 17 15:20
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Read the article. It was number eleven.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fake news, clown is 21st and moron is missing from the list.
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We saved those for the Canadians.
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

What is becoming obvious is that making money in real estate, going bankrupt a few times, writing a couple of bragogaphies, having a B level reality TV show and not having any previous political/government experience is not a good resume for being president.
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't worry, Chelsea Clinton will be running soon, she is qualified.
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
We saved those for the Canadians.

Well thank you, but those aren't entirely creative names for the ultimate winner of Survivor, Destroy America.
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
America is destroyed? Wow, I did not know that. Is it to late to build a bunker?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am always an option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

What is becoming obvious is that making money in real estate, going bankrupt a few times, writing a couple of bragogaphies, having a B level reality TV show and not having any previous political/government experience is not a good resume for being president.
I'm surprised you didn't start this thread. You're slacking.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Was asshole not an option? Oops... it was #11 [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

You don't need me any more to point out the Donald's fallacies to you guys. He's doing that for himself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

You don't need me any more to point out the Donald's fallacies to you guys. He's doing that for himself.

Would you prefer Pence, who is far more conservative than the Donald, as president? Oh wait you don't have a dog in this fight. Hence my confusion as to your strange fascination with all things Donald.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Their Canadians, you know, the country being run by a peace loving guy that loves to elbow women.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

Would you prefer Pence, who is far more conservative than the Donald, as president? Oh wait you don't have a dog in this fight. Hence my confusion as to your strange fascination with all things Donald.

You think I've been hard on the Donald? Just wait until Pence replaces him during his term. You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Yeah, I don't have a dog (vote) in this fight, but I'm still allowed to call it as I see it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And if he doesn't?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:

I'd prefer a competent person that I was more ideologically opposed to than the current buffoon.
Quote Reply