Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

In a bind: fit critique/help please?
Quote | Reply
Might anyone be able to give me some fit pointers? Unfortunately my original fit (from LBS) was very unstable (too far forward and was dangerous when I rode outside) and now I am trying to modify it myself this week in hopes of doing a TT next weekend. Thanks a lot!

FWIW, it is a Medium-Short BMC TM02

Quote Reply
Re: In a bind: fit critique/help please? [johnj121591] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post a video please :)
Quote Reply
Re: In a bind: fit critique/help please? [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EnderWiggan wrote:
Post a video please :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If anything, you look to be rotated too far back... but by the looks of it, I don't think that frame will be long enough to accommodate you moving forward.
Last edited by: AndresLD: May 14, 17 16:57
Quote Reply
Re: In a bind: fit critique/help please? [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndresLD wrote:
If anything, you look to be rotated too far back... but by the looks of it, I don't think that frame will be long enough to accommodate you moving forward.

yeah thats what i feared. beginning to suspect the LBS sold me the wrong size frame
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bike shop will sell the bike that they have in stock and don't care if it fits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnj121591 wrote:
Might anyone be able to give me some fit pointers? Unfortunately my original fit (from LBS) was very unstable (too far forward and was dangerous when I rode outside)

I think you needed to ride outside more - to get used to how a tri bike handles. Your pad position now is only slightly ahead of the Frame XY point. You should be able to be 20-30mm ahead of that without too much drama. But what you need most is the saddle forward, which should not tax the weight distribution on that bike, especially if the pads stay in the same place.
Quote Reply