Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Aero Water Bottle
Quote | Reply
Just got the Torhans and don't like it. You have to remove the cap and it comes off, how will I do that and grab the bottle, etc,,, Any suggestions for another aero bottle to try?
Quote Reply
Re: Best Aero Water Bottle [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you looking for a between the arms bottle or a down tube bottle?
Quote Reply
Re: Best Aero Water Bottle [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Down tube for P5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a fan of the Elite Chrono bottle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you looking to refill the aero bottle on the down tube during the race? If that's the case I don't think you'd be able to do that with any bottle.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arundel's Chrono works well for me.

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the Torhans VR bottle (think that's the one you're referring to).... you don't have to remove the top to drink, it has sort of a bite value cap. You need to take the cap off just to refill.
Personally I didn't find it easy to drink from (just my opinion) so I've cut out the bottom of the bottle and use this as a repair/storage kit.... I have the specific Felt bottle and it fits perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Aero Water Bottle [DDMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DDMike wrote:
I have the Torhans VR bottle (think that's the one you're referring to).... you don't have to remove the top to drink, it has sort of a bite value cap. You need to take the cap off just to refill.
Personally I didn't find it easy to drink from (just my opinion) so I've cut out the bottom of the bottle and use this as a repair/storage kit.... I have the specific Felt bottle and it fits perfectly.
+1
Although it is not the best bottle to clean and to drink from.....just bite the valve and squeeze the bottle a little. Depending on race length I use it as storage or nutrition. Before you ask how,I got 2;-)

-shoki
Quote Reply