Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: UFC 211: Miocic v. Dos Santos [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd hit it.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Pollack realizes that, for the first time, she is fighting a tougher and stronger fighter. She is fighting for points. Andrade needs to rage.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 211: Miocic v. Dos Santos [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pollack wins first 2 rounds but has a fight on her hands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When the little guy gets inside he can land some solids. But jerkmyjunk is too fast and accurate for him
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Small fry has heart, but that 3 inch reach advantage is too much.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That chick may be the only woman who can give the Pollack a fight.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ya she's going to lose every round but have it a hell of an effort
Quote Reply
Post deleted by SS88 [ In reply to ]
Re: UFC 211: Miocic v. Dos Santos [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Da'fuk just happened? she proposed through a translator- to her girlfriend in the crowd. That's a win
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes the Androgenous was being interviewed by Joe Rogaine. When the translator repeated it - she proposed to her girlfriend in the crowd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was about to comment that Bald is beautiful. Then Miocic dropped a MOAB on JDS and Herb Dean did his typical step in before anybody could get hurt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
JDS was done.

I know. But I had to get a dig in on Herb before checking out for the night. Peace
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
USA! USA! USA!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
Duffy wrote:
JDS was done.

I know. But I had to get a dig in on Herb before checking out for the night. Peace

2 Santos went down like Duffy on Trump's balls!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 Santos went down like BLeP on a moose.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 Santos went down like cerveloguy on a Cuban.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
2 Antos.

Well, "Dos Santos" means "of the saints," but it all means "Duffy loves Trump's balls."

Quote Reply

Prev Next