Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal?
Quote | Reply
My guess is Eagleman is wetsuit illegal most of the time. It look likes last year it was legal. We've had a cooler Spring on the East this year so not sure if this plays into it. Any chance this is wetsuit legal?
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [endurance1234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a small chance based on previous history. That cool spring so far won't have enough influence to say so. It's the weather the 10 days or so leading up to the race that will make make it go one way or the other.

Hugh

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:
There is a small chance based on previous history. That cool spring so far won't have enough influence to say so. It's the weather the 10 days or so leading up to the race that will make make it go one way or the other.

Hugh

hoping it's wetsuit legal too. A great PR course with a greater chance of PR with wetsuit legal weather. Just depends on race week and a few weeks before. Right now I'd guess 50/50.
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [endurance1234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to change the subject, but anyone know if they are going to allow camping at the local high school? I believe they offered this for IMMD this past year, but I didn't see any notice of this for this coming 70.3??
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [sciguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sciguy wrote:

Anyone know where to get water temps for Eagleman?
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [writhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NOAA buoy in the river.
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [sooners175] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sooners175 wrote:
NOAA buoy in the river.

Well, done, sir. Well done!
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [writhe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Chance Eagleman is wetsuit legal? [dmorris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The cutoff is 76.1 for wetsuits not 78 if you want to contend for awards BTW.

Based on the weather predicted for next week I can't imagine the water gets above 76.1 by race day. It supposed to be in the high 60 low 70s most of the week with some rain.
Quote Reply