Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Faster wind tunnel - Did you test there recently?
Quote | Reply
I'd like to increase the data set I have from there.

If you have tested there would you let me look over your data?

I'll give you my thoughts on your data if you'd like. I'll not release any data about you, this is for my knowledge.

Email (in my profile) or PM me if you have data. I'll also explain why I'd like to increase my sample size if you are curious.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: May 15, 17 7:05
Quote Reply
Re: Faster wind tunnel - Did you test there recently? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday Bump bc one can never have enough knowledge!

alternative post would be help a brother out!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Faster wind tunnel - Did you test there recently? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
Monday Bump bc one can never have enough knowledge!

alternative post would be help a brother out!

You can have that data when you can you can pry it from my cold dead drop-out tabs.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The email address in your profile comes up ad "dessert dude". PM me with something that works if you want so data.
Quote Reply
Re: Faster wind tunnel - Did you test there recently? [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on his race weight diet plan, that should be no dessert dude, or no dessert for you dude.
Quote Reply