Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brand NEW Quintana Roo PRSix 50cm - Black and Yellow Fluorescent
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I am selling a brand new 2016 QR PRSix, Size 50cm, Color black/yellow fluorescent with Ultergra components.

Here is a picture of the bike (sans aero wheels)

Details below:
Fork - QR Integrated SHIFT+
Headset - FSA Orbit IS-2
Stem - QR 12-position
Aerobars - Profile Design Aeria T4 (carbon)
Seatpots - QR Aero Carbon
Saddle - ISM PN 2.1
Shifters, brakes, Derailleur (front and back), cassette Ultegra 12-25
Bottom bracket - PF30
Wheels Shimano RS2

Although not included, you can order the QBbox and the integrated top tub storage. I have those on my other PRsix and are awesome options.

You can see the full specs, aerodynamics, etc. here: http://www.quintanarootri.com/...017-black-acid-prsix

In terms of bike-fit - * I am 5’ 7” and my stack is 50cm (to top of aero-bars pads) and reach is 48 cm (to center of aero-bars pads). T
he aerobars PRSix allows you for a 12cm (+/-) offset so you could make it closer/longer depending on your torso/arms length. If you need a higher stack, the bike has spacers so you can get 3-4 cm of play. And the bars also have spacers so you get another 2-3 cm of stack play. On the flip side, if you like riding very aggressive, without the spacers you can get a lower stack of around 48-49cm. Finally, the saddle height range is between 58 cm to 79 cm. So it has a good range to fit many athletes! You can see QR Fit guide in the website above.

The biggest selling point for this bike are: the bike is fast, it's light, easy to handle and the best part: it's super user friendly in terms of servicing the bike, traveling, etc. I previously had a Trek Speed Concept and while I loved the bike (easy to handle and fast!), but, the bike had so many integrated parts exclusive to Trek, to made basic adjustments, tune-ups, etc. it would take a long time. For traveling, it would take various tools to assemble/dissemble. The PRSix on the other hand, is super easy to adjust and assemble/dissemble making it great for traveling. Finally, while the bike is not as fast as the Trek, the difference is minor (around 1 min for a 70.3) with proper adjustments I managed to get a better fit than the Trek, hence I managed to achieve the same bike splits in a known course.

The bike MSRP is $4700, I am selling it for $3500. As mentioned, the bike is brand new and still in the box. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jorge Martinez
Head Coach - Sports Science
E3 Training Solutions, LLC
@CoachJorgeM
Quote Reply