Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Do you suffer from skin chafing?
Quote | Reply
After my first triathlon years ago, I discovered that I have huge issues with skin chafing. After trying many possible solutions that did not work, I decided to create something new that worked for me. I am hoping the result can be helpful to many other endurance athletes in similar situation.

sknArmor is a new innovative product that fully prevents skin chafing for endurance athletes. It's applied to small skin areas, dries very quickly, and forms a waterproof protection barrier. It stays attached for the duration of a training or racing event, after which it can just be peeled off. We are looking for volunteers to try out the product for free and provide feedback.

Please complete this survey and signup for the free trial, if interested.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZHXMRJ

Thank you in advance,
-Mike
Last edited by: MikeRR: May 10, 17 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: Do you suffer from skin chafing? [MikeRR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't say I've ever had this problem, though on my HS cross country team we had a band-aid fund to alleviate the issue for others.

Welcome to the forum and best of luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you suffer from skin chafing? [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I've been reading this great forum for a number of years.

You are very fortunate not to have this issue. We find that most of the body can be protected using BodyGlide type of products. But it wears off for small areas like nipples, between fingers, or where the heart rate monitor clasp is, etc... Band-aids are not very reliable for triathletes in most cases.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you suffer from skin chafing? [MikeRR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you all for taking the survey and your interest in the trial. The response has been overwhelming.
Quote Reply