Quote | Reply
I doff my cap to you sir.
Quote Reply
Re: A view from the political left. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
You are completely misunderstanding almost everything I'm saying.

I can't discuss this with you anymore.

I'd rather put thumbtacks in my testicles at this point.

TKO for Tibbs.

Oh, I get it now. Totally miss the point so much and so often that the other guy gives up and that's a "win".

You got it, Pontiac.

Geez forgotten the rules already?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: A view from the political left. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, I get it now. Totally miss the point so much and so often that the other guy gives up and that's a "win".
You got it, Pontiac.

Geez forgotten the rules already?

Yep, it's a war of attrition here, the longer you argue the better chance you have to win.

Quote Reply
Re: A view from the political left. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insurance companies ration care as well. When I needed cervical fusion surgery my insurance company made me jump through hoops before I could get my surgery. All the time I had to wait for surgery I was having more neurological damage from the stenosis in my neck. Then after the surgery it was a year of battling with them to get them to pay for everything they should. My favorite was that they would not approve my surgery until I tried "conservative treatment" of physical therapy and epidurals. Then afterword they refused to pay for my epidurals.

Insurance companies don't make money by providing health care. The make money avoiding and denying health care. While not perfect I'd prefer a government bureaucrat evaluating my health needs over an insurance company with a financial incentive for denying care.
Quote Reply
Re: A view from the political left. [outerlimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But the terrorist win. Do you really want the terrorist to win?
Quote Reply

Prev Next