Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lazy man problems
Quote | Reply
I really need to pee, but I'm really comfortable on the adjustable bed and don't want to get up.

What lazy man problems haunt you?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I really need to pee, but I'm really comfortable on the adjustable bed and don't want to get up.

What lazy man problems haunt you?

My waistline.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, unfortunately, that one has started haunting me as well ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I could really go for another beer but if I go into the kitchen my wife will ask me to take out the trash while I'm up. I'm waiting til she goes to the bathroom then will dash in and get a refill.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife and daughter walked to a nail place. It has since started pissing with rain. They will probably call me to go pick them up but that really means getting off the couch, putting pants on and so forth. It's only water...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Problem solved

Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! On Amazon's website right now ...

Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has multiple uses. The upside is that he can also use it as a water supply on the bike or when hiking. Rinse it out good. Your water will have a little twang to it, but other than that it should taste fine
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
It has multiple uses. The upside is that he can also use it as a water supply on the bike or when hiking. Rinse it out good. Your water will have a little twang to it, but other than that it should taste fine

Seems like there should be a way to make it into a beer bong as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Lazy man problems [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Seems like there should be a way to make it into a beer bong as well.

True. You could get two of them. That way you'd always have one for the beer and one for the pee. The taste would let you know which one you were using at the moment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dammit. I gotta pee again and that thing hasn't arrived yet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you pay 7.99 for 1 hour delivery? If not, sucks to be you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
It has multiple uses. The upside is that he can also use it as a water supply on the bike or when hiking. Rinse it out good. Your water will have a little wang to it, but other than that it should taste fine

Fixed it.
Quote Reply