Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sanders v Seb v Richard Murray upcoming Challenge Half Predictions [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
So, I predicted Brownlee would win at St. George.... but with Sander's blog post about his bike being sub par at SG70.3 really makes me wonder. I do not think this will be a walk in the park for Brownlee and definitely not just a training day. I honestly think that this time around, Sanders can bridge Brownlee by the end of the bike with something in the neighborhood of 4.4w/kg average for bike leg.

OK, so Sanders posted about his Challenge Half Championships and says he held 370w avg for the first 80min of the bike, which is an estimated 4.94w/kg, and then his quads weren't prepared for the dead flat effort, so he dropped it to 310w for the last 36min. so, an avg of ~351w or 4.69w/kg... and that didn't bridge Sanders to Brownlee by the end of the bike when I predicted 4.4w/kg would do so. I think that puts things in perspective with regard to Brownlee even with the 20m draft zone (assuming there was not major moto drafting by Brownlee).

Wish WTC would just say, 'ok, let's do a 20m draft zone' and get Sanders to Chattanooga. but, looking at the above played out scenario, even the 20m draft zone won't allow Sanders to beat a healthy Brownlee

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Jun 30, 17 12:41
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders v Seb v Richard Murray upcoming Challenge Half Predictions [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Wish WTC would just say, 'ok, let's do a 20m draft zone' and get Sanders to Chattanooga"

I think Sanders has a bigger fish to fry than Chattanooga.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders v Seb v Richard Murray upcoming Challenge Half Predictions [mdtrihard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdtrihard wrote:

I think Sanders has a bigger fish to fry than Chattanooga.

What would that be? Isn't AB racing and to the the best, you should beat the best?

But knowing AB is there, I applaud his business sense to stay away.
Quote Reply
Re: Sanders v Seb v Richard Murray upcoming Challenge Half Predictions [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He wants to beat Yan. Will Yan be there? He already beat AB.
Quote Reply

Prev Next