Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cock Holster...
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Cock Holster... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen a few articles on this which all describe this as a joke and possibly as homophobic I'm not sure that what Colbert said really qualifies as a joke or as particularly homophobic. It was just a plain old-fashioned insult. Inappropriate, and indicative of either an inability to set aside irrational rage or an attempt to pander to a perceived audience of Trump-haters.

I used to like Colbert, but he was better when he was in character.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Cock Holster... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I disagree. It was damn funny.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Cock Holster... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure why Slowguy is so upset. Colbert has been the DNC cock holster for ages. Has he ever said anything truly bad about Obama? Hillary? Bill? OTOH - Trump is such an easy target.
Quote Reply
Re: Cock Holster... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why you think I'm upset. I just don't think Colbert's words qualified as a joke.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
I've seen a few articles on this which all describe this as a joke and possibly as homophobic I'm not sure that what Colbert said really qualifies as a joke or as particularly homophobic. It was just a plain old-fashioned insult. Inappropriate, and indicative of either an inability to set aside irrational rage or an attempt to pander to a perceived audience of Trump-haters.

I used to like Colbert, but he was better when he was in character.

Not a joke. It was TDS. And it's contagious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Not sure why you think I'm upset. I just don't think Colbert's words qualified as a joke.

I find very little of what Colbert says qualifies as a joke. He was definitely better at his last job. His continuing sour grapes is simply pathetic. And I generally like Trump jokes.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply