Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Keep it classy New York [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too Canadian for my tastes #pink?

I realize the #pink was sarcasm but, just in case you didn't like her pink top, on behalf of all the Canadians, here you go. You might warm up to us yet...

Last edited by: Sanuk: May 5, 17 13:56
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy New York [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's hockey.........in Madison Sq Garden, what would you expect them to yell ''please pass the Grey Poupon''?

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy New York [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Too Canadian for my tastes #pink?

I realize the #pink was sarcasm but, just in case you didn't like her pink top, on behalf of all the Canadians, here you go. You might warm up to us yet...

I would happily allow her to sleep peacefully under the umbrella of protection and safety
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy New York [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would happily allow her to sleep peacefully under the umbrella of protection and safety

Ha, she will appreciate that.

Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy New York [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
len wrote:
Who is Elisha Cuthbert?

She didn't write the script, but her character in 24 was beyond stupid. Also, crap as an actress.

I recently acquired the first season on DVD. Between her character and other stupid stuff, I quit watching half way through.

I'm kinda glad that there are still no safe spaces at hockey games.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Keep it classy New York [Brian in MA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess Avery would know if he was 'first', but really, what are the odds of that?
Quote Reply

Prev Next