Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Star Wars animation
Quote | Reply
TBS is running all the Star Wars movies today. Watching Return of the Jedi right now. In particular, the scene where Jaba drops his slave girl in the pit.

I forgot how bad George Lucus bogarted that scene with his frickin' anime adding the singers to the band. What a clown. Thank gawd these movies were taken from him. I can only imagine what a pile of shit Rogue One would have been under his direction.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Watching Return of the Jedi right now. In particular, the scene where Jaba drops his slave girl in the pit.
---

In the original version, her shirt comes undone. We got all excited when our laser disc box set had resolution and slomo to see the jiggle. No idea if that go edited out or not in the special edition remakes.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
TBS is running all the Star Wars movies today. Watching Return of the Jedi right now. In particular, the scene where Jaba drops his slave girl in the pit.

I forgot how bad George Lucus bogarted that scene with his frickin' anime adding the singers to the band. What a clown. Thank gawd these movies were taken from him. I can only imagine what a pile of shit Rogue One would have been under his direction.

I'm sure he and his $5 Billion are really upset at your analysis.
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Why the fuck would I care about how George Lucas feels about my analysis???

Not for nothing, but Lucas whined like a bitch about The Force Awakens.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My eldest son started to hook with Star Wars movies lately. Feels like I should watch the Rogue One.
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [dave92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, you should. It was great. But more like Saving Private Ryan Normandy beach assault and less lightsaber duels.

Jon Ryder
RPM Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Apropos of nothing, may I just say - PORKINS!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://io9.gizmodo.com/someone-has-turned-every-song-on-sgt-peppers-lonely-he-1794815698

Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
JSA wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Pfffttt. Poor decision making skills. He should have ejected like Biggs said....you know, into space.
Quote Reply
Re: Star Wars animation [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ubdawg wrote:
wimsey wrote:
JSA wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
JSA wrote:

Pfffttt. Poor decision making skills. He should have ejected like Biggs said....you know, into space.

Quote Reply