Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex
Quote | Reply
I hope they used condoms, I'd hate to think that these two might produce offspring. I was going to include a photo of the guy, but the photo icon is gone again.

https://www.yahoo.com/...n-she-191500162.html

A Florida man was arrested after returning to the home of a woman he had sex with earlier that night to rob her of her video game consoles at gunpoint, police said.

Kareem Mutcherson, 23, allegedly brandished a gun and forced the victim into her Ocala home, where he demanded the gaming devices at about 2 a.m. Monday, the Marion County Sheriff's Office said in an arrest report.

Mutcherson, who was shirtless, covered in tattoos and wearing a bandana on his face, took a Nintendo Wii and a PlayStation from the home’s front room and an Xbox from the living room, the report said.

The woman began yelling for help, and four people, including a child, ran out of their bedrooms to see what was happening, cops said.

<<I'm sure she wouldn't recognize the tatooed guy that she just had sex with if he was wearing a bandana. >>
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: May 4, 17 8:42
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sigh...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do those gaming systems go for big money on the streets? It seems like the Wii especially is everywhere and dated.
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Le sigh. What would we do without you bro. Thanks for the rebounds.
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're all worthless and weak!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Millennials just don't understand courtship.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I don't know about that. Maybe he was stealing it to give to his "side-girlfriend". It just goes to show the lengths that he'll go to do do something nice for her. you know like - sleeping with a stranger, strong-arm robbery. That shows dedication.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I don't know about that. Maybe he was stealing it to give to his "side-girlfriend". It just goes to show the lengths that he'll go to do do something nice for her. you know like - sleeping with a stranger, strong-arm robbery. That shows dedication.

I believe the correct term for a mistress these days is 'slam piece'.

Not even joking, though I wish I was.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

"Slam pick" in these parts is the good-enough person you pick to go home with at bar time if you've struck out with better options earlier in the night. Not a mistress or a totally ugly person, but the best available option as the clock runs out.

Not to be confused with a "smoke show", who is a smoking hot person.
Quote Reply
Re: Man robs woman a couple hours after meeting up to have sex [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's not that hot, though.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Unbelievable!
Quote Reply