Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

iPods on ebay
Quote | Reply
Anyone know why ipod nano's on ebay are selling for more than apple's msrp? I see one now selling for $260 with $20 shipping. You can buy it new for $250 from apple. What's up with that?

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Re: iPods on ebay [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are those from the Apple store for instant shipping? I can only understand it if Apple can't meet the demand.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: iPods on ebay [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Basically it's always beent hat way with iPods on eBay. I'm think that for some people, either an Apple store isn't accesible or they get sucked into eBay...and don't realize that you can pick them up on the Apple site, free shipping, free engraving and if you're a student or faculty, get an extra discount. I ended up doing great going through the Apple online store when the nano first came out...paid less than retail and had it within a week of it being introduced...and love it now.

Good athletes train when they want to, great athletes train when they don't......

Quote Reply
Re: iPods on ebay [mileader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's weird. I see all sorts of stuff on ebay selling for more than you can buy it new in a store. But usually it's for somewhat odd stuff... I figured for sure people would know the retail price for an iPod nano. I can certainly see how some people would be into buying 100 nano's and selling them at $20 profit. That's $2,000 a batch.

--
mcoker
Quote Reply