Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Live Grit - Chicago Road Show Fit Sessions?
Quote | Reply
I didn't see an appointment schedule for any Bike Fit sessions.

Coming soon (I hope) ??

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Last edited by: stringcheese: May 1, 17 12:24
Quote Reply
Re: Live Grit - Chicago Road Show Fit Sessions? [stringcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello!
Yes, have reached out to the Powers that Be, to get that sorted out.
In the meantime, do please send me an email directly?
Anne@livegrit.com

Thanks!

Anne Barnes
ABBikefit, Ltd
FIST/SICI/FIST DOWN DEEP
X/Y Coordinator
abbikefit@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes. they'll be coming soon. either i or ian murray (who's as good or better at fitting than i am) will be there performing "express fits". within a day i'll know which one, only because i *might* need to go to im monterrey 70.3 that same weekend.

if you get ian you get an arguably better fitter than i am (he's my lead instructor and he's a lead GURU fit instructor, as well as a bunch of other stuff).

you might remember the "got fit, not diggin' it thread" from SLOGoing up in san luis obispo. ian is the fitter that eventually got her going right.

in EITHER case i expect i'll have the express appts up by tomorrow.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Live Grit - Chicago Road Show Fit Sessions? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
yes. they'll be coming soon. either i or ian murray (who's as good or better at fitting than i am) will be there performing "express fits". within a day i'll know which one, only because i *might* need to go to im monterrey 70.3 that same weekend.

if you get ian you get an arguably better fitter than i am (he's my lead instructor and he's a lead GURU fit instructor, as well as a bunch of other stuff).

you might remember the "got fit, not diggin' it thread" from SLOGoing up in san luis obispo. ian is the fitter that eventually got her going right.

in EITHER case i expect i'll have the express appts up by tomorrow.

Thanks for the response, Dan, Ann and Karen.

Very much looking forward to this. I'll plug my name into the apt schedule when it's up and running.

"Good genes are not a requirement, just the obsession to beat ones brains out daily"...the Griz
Quote Reply
Re: Live Grit - Chicago Road Show Fit Sessions? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Six days to Live Grit Road Show.

Will we be able to sign up for bike fitting/saddle optimization appointments? The appointment calendar still doesn't offer time slots.

Fingers crossed!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
alrighty! better late than never?

i just put up the appointment book. it's here. scroll down to the page. ian murray (on the forum here) will be doing these "express fits".

there are 6 appts available. ask any questions. i'll try to answer.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply