Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course I believe that. It says so on the internet. What is funny is the ballwasher responses.

Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
Obama makes a gaff and it is weariness. Trump makes a gaff and he is clearly a dunce. Got it. And by the way, you can kiss my ass.

So Trump didn't mean to say Jackson?

And when were either of them making a barbed spear to land fish?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think Trump makes gaffs. No. I think he uses his words carefully. Much like Obama did. And for the same audience, actually.

But let's face it. Those suffering from TDS are going to pounce on very word from Trump. So he's going to give them what they want. Same as Obama.
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
It gets better.

He tweeted this a couple hours ago:

"President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War started, saw it coming and was angry. Would never have let it happen!"

You guys are fucked.

Hey Captain. I'll ask you a very simple question. Was slavery around during Jackson's time and if so was it effecting how the federal government governed? Yes or no are okay as answers.
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew Jackson's presidency ended 24 years before the Civil War ended, and he was a slaveowner himself.

Whether he was angry or not is kinda irrelevant. I'm sure George Washington would have been angry too. Abe Lincoln probably got angry sometimes.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
It gets better.

"President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War started, saw it coming and was angry. Would never have let it happen!"

You guys are fucked.

Hey Captain. I'll ask you a very simple question. Was slavery around during Jackson's time and if so was it effecting how the federal government governed? Yes or no are okay as answers.

Why are you talking in the third person? Can't you just tell us what you would have done?

The worst part of this is that Trump thinks a "deal" would have prevented the Civil War. What deal would be made? The Confederacy went to war to keep slavery. So clearly they were willing to go all in. Was the deal supposed to keep slavery in place? Is there any evidence at all to suggest that the south would have accepted anything short of that?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Andrew Jackson's presidency ended 24 years before the Civil War ended, and he was a slaveowner himself.

Whether he was angry or not is kinda irrelevant. I'm sure George Washington would have been angry too. Abe Lincoln probably got angry sometimes.

Okay. So what?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Exactly.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Why are you talking in the third person? Can't you just tell us what you would have done?

I am not sure that he understands the joke.
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
It gets better.

You guys are fucked.

That would make things easier.
j p o wrote:

The worst part of this is that Trump thinks a "deal" would have prevented the Civil War. What deal would be made? The Confederacy went to war to keep slavery. So clearly they were willing to go all in. Was the deal supposed to keep slavery in place? Is there any evidence at all to suggest that the south would have accepted anything short of that?

I have no idea what Trump is thinking at any time. The issue is that the deranged think they do.

The south might have accepted a deal but it would not have come as quickly as the deranged in the 1860s wanted. See what I just did?
Quote Reply
Re: "The precognitive abilities of Andrew Jackson" - a grade 3 school report by Donny J. Trump [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
j p o wrote:

I am not sure that he understands the joke.

See above. I can spot a good sense of humor. Are you sure now?
Quote Reply

Prev Next