Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon 18 e-118 Size: L (58cm) for sale $3000
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is my super awesome Carbon Argon 18 Triathlon (TT) bike with Zipp 1080 Wheels and Zipp shifters. This bike has been used for 1 year and 8 months (have receipt to prove). It has been a delight to use. Sadly I have recently purchased a new Tri bike and I no longer need this guy. It is in perfect shape bar some paint scratches that do not affect the performance of the bike at all. I am open to take it to a bike mechanic of your choise in case you want to have it checked up.

I am also including 2 additional Tubular tires for you to use, this retail at $100 each, also included is an extra set of arm rest pads for the aerobars, they are brand new and still in their bag. I am not including the bottle cages or pedals.

The bike is a size L, think of it as a 58. I am 6'3 and fits me just fine. If the post is up, the bike is still for sale. Bike is located in Portland,OR

For pics see my craigslist post https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/6111297092.html as a Slowtwitch special, I will ship for free to anywhere Cont. US, Canada or Mexico. Thank you for checking it out
Last edited by: ec6863: May 1, 17 9:58
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 e-118 Size: L (58cm) for sale $3000 [ec6863] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pump it up!
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 e-118 Size: L (58cm) for sale $3000 [ec6863] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this bike still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 e-118 Size: L (58cm) for sale $3000 [AndrewKennedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold it, sorry :(
Quote Reply