Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How a President handles an interview [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you take it it's actually not multiple choice so mildly more difficult. You have to get 6/10.
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would most definately fail then. Well.. possibly... some of them were way to easy.. others not so much.
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same. Took three different citizenship tests and missed one each.

However, I did learn that James Madison wrote the Federalist Papers, so I've got that going for me...
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many of the questions are really really easy out of the 100 and you only need to answer 6 out of 10.
I am not sure he can answer all 100 correctly though.

List:

https://www.uscis.gov/...udio-english-version

I'm pretty sure most folks would fail questions like: how many house reps, who wrote the federalist papers, when was the constitution written, who wrote it, how many years do we elect senators, house reps, who was president during WWI and who was during WWII. Just a guess though.
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Along with John Jay and Alexander Hamilton... ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL I saw that already. I haven't had the test yet. I'm curious to see how many US born folks would pass it actually..

At least, now we have 9 justices,

The fact that you know there are 9 justices pretty well guarantees that you will be near the top of the class...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
when i took test and interview i was pretty confident.....then i walked into the waiting room and everyone else was still reading the questions and answers and practicing with whoever they were with. Maybe i wasn't taking the challenge as seriously as i should have been.

but when you think about it, 6/10 means anyone who scores more than half passes. the interviewer just asked me questions - not randomly generated or anything - so a bit of a bias towards the more common knowledge type stuff and little chance of being asked the 10 least known things in the book. Having said that - it is a knowledge test with defined borders. i would hope most people could memorize the answers to 100 questions with a few hours prep.
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was really fundamental stuff and if anything, it got me curious about things I was not aware of. Like the Federalist Papers and why were they written anonymously etc. I guess folks aren't curious.
Quote Reply
Re: How a President handles an interview [rich_m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rich_m wrote:

but when you think about it, 6/10 means anyone who scores more than half passes.

American exceptionalism.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess folks aren't curious.

Trump's going to change that...

Quote Reply

Prev Next