Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stand By Faster? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the Union talk or the barbeque?
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one is being shouted down. No one is rioting. No buildings are burning. No tear gas in the streets. Only a nice public gathering and the wonderful scents of a spring barbecue. If it's a test of the resolve of a group of "fasters" then so be it. No property is being damaged.

Now that I think about, no barbecue is complete without a good potato salad.

So I've boiled 4 large potato's, grabbed some miracle whip & a couple table spoons of mustard, sliced a 1/2 dozen hard boiled eggs, quartered a 1/2 lb of radishes, added about a 1/4 of a leek and mixed it all up in a glass bowl. MMMMmmmmm, scrumptious but still so simple. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No violence or anything of the such but the heavy wift of asshole out shines the Yale barbeque. Just a bunch of cunts cooking out.
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The BBQ.
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's an unfunny joke and it's just not well thought out or good. It hasn't harmed anyone but why be done? Are they looking at losing millions of their personal monies if the union wins? Will they lose their degrees? Children die? I am not angry about the union part but bad humor done by unfunny people is just offensive to the gods of comedy. Just bunch of assholes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, give it a rest.

The grad students at Yale have spent the past three years trying to get the union to sit down and negotiate a contract with its student workers — one that would provide adequate health care coverage, equal pay, a safer working environment for women and increased diversity initiatives.

They deserve to be mocked.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the barbequers deserve to mocked. It's bad comedy. Proves that conservatives just aren't funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Blep is right about you.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Blep is right about you.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Strikingly handsome. Friend to plant and animal a like. Great dancer. Huge penis. Voted most likely to die in a ditch in high school.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this like one of those facebook posts where I'm supposed to guess which one of those is true?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
None are true but many believe I will end up dying in a ditch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
And the barbequers deserve to mocked. It's bad comedy. Proves that conservatives just aren't funny.

Holy shit! All this hot air reminded me, gotta have some Boston Pressure Cooked Beans with my chicken & ribs! Holy cow how could I forget that? They're the best!

Thanks for helping plan supper. Your guidance is legendary!
Quote Reply
Re: Stand By Faster? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am here to help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome! So smores or raspberry filling bushpies for desert? I can never decide.
Quote Reply

Prev Next