Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HIM 2018 Races
Quote | Reply
I know it sounds crazy to some, but with my wife job and the company she works for she has to ask for vacation almost a year in advance.

I am going to be doing IM Chatanooga or IM Louisville in 2018. I am looking for some (1-2 depending on time of event) HIM races to use as training gauges for the IM.

What are some quality HIM events that are held in late June, July, August and maybe early September that I could race in. They do not have to be m dot races.

I live in in NW WI an hour and half due east of Minneapolis, MN I would prefer to keep travel 5hrs and under for the HIM. Thank you for your knowledge and help!
Quote Reply
Re: HIM 2018 Races [HonestYP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Superior man in Duluth is at the end of August I believe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
June wi 70.3
July Racine 70.3
July Door Co 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HonestYP wrote:
I know it sounds crazy to some

Not really. I pretty much have my 2018 schedule mapped out already. Some places, you need to book the hotel a year out anyways.

Proud Member of Chris McDonald's 2018 Big Sexy Race Team "That which doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger"
Blog-Twitter-Instagram-Race Reports - 2018 Races: IM Florida 70.3, IM Raleigh 70.3, IM 70.3 World Championships - South Africa, IM North Carolina 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: HIM 2018 Races [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anthonypat wrote:
June wi 70.3
July Racine 70.3
July Door Co 70.3

I am able to race Racine this year and was hoping to do Door Co. next year however, that is one of the weekends my wife worshippers that is non-negotiable. :(

I hear the bike course for Door Co is great and the roads are nice. Chose Racine only because I had signed up for it and then found out about Door Co. a few weeks later. Should have waited...... until I compared the run courses!
Quote Reply
Re: HIM 2018 Races [friesen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
friesen wrote:
Superior man in Duluth is at the end of August I believe

Thank you I will have to check that one out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Donner Lake 1/2, great event and challenging. The run is dead flat but at 6000', the bike is either up or down and actually a lot of fun. Lots of other stuff to do in the area too. (http://donnerlaketri.com).
Quote Reply