Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
JSA wrote:
mr. mike wrote:
JSA wrote:
This is a weird draft. 3 WRs drafted in the top 10. 3 HUGE jumps for QBs in a draft where no QBs were thought to be that notable. 16 picks and not a single offensive lineman yet.

Weird.

QBs seem to jump every year. Even if there is one expected to be really near the top, another 2-3 creep up 10-30 slots from where you see them forecast around combine time. All at takes is for one GM to get a boner...

True, but not like this -- in a year were there is/are no standout(s).

Talk here is that Ted Thompson (Packers GM for those dolts unfamiliar with the Packers) has been fielding calls all day for the first pick tonight (#33) to grab DeShone Kizer. That's nuts!

You'll take Kevin King.

BTW, you got a ticket for me for the season opener?

Your Seachickens are the one's doing most of the calling. Reportedly, Ted offered pick 33 for Richard Sherman and cash for his salary.

Sorry, but my daughter is flying home from Seattle to go to the game with me.

You can keep the cash and still take Sherman. He's a punk.

You could at least invite me to tailgate.
Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are coming, we'd love to have you at the tailgate! Seriously, PM me if you are coming.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
fuck me

Hee hee hee ... <snicker> ... <snicker> ... hee hee HA ... HA HA HA!!!

Ashland? ASHLAND??? I had to Google it to figure out whether it was a real college!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found a picture of the Bears' draft room:

Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And DeShone Kizer goes to the Browns! Not a bad pick.
Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
fuck me

Ashland? ASHLAND??? I had to Google it to figure out whether it was a real college!

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Hearty har har
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not replying to you in particular windy...

but did anyone see the orangutan announce the Colts pick?

you 'mericans sure love you some draft shinanagins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
fuck me

So the Bears picked a guy who won 8 games in the ACC, a safety that just broke his leg, an FCS player and two Division II players. sigh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
fuck me

So the Bears picked a guy who won 8 games in the ACC, a safety that just broke his leg, an FCS player and two Division II players. sigh

Yep. Packers had 10 picks total. Bears - 5. You guys are heading in the right direction ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
fuck me

Yep. Packers had 10 picks total. Bears - 5. You guys are heading in the right direction ...

With all your shit talking if the Bears somehow manage to beat the Packers this year I expect a case of Spotted Cow. You get nothing in return unless you want me to bottle my salty tears.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh so you aren't as confident as I thought
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.yahoo.com/...-ever-194335519.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/bears-trubisky-debacle-worst-nfl-draft-flub-ever-194335519.html

The bears will never be the worst ever in a world where Ryan Leaf and Ricky Williams exist.

The Saints gave up every single pick they had in 99 for Ricky.
The Chargers gave up about 4x the value the Bears did for Ryan Leaf.

If Trubisky stays out of jail, the Bears aren't even in the top 5 worst draft trade-and-picks ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
fuck me

With all your shit talking if the Bears somehow manage to beat the Packers this year I expect a case of Spotted Cow. You get nothing in return unless you want me to bottle my salty tears.

Aaron is not going to catch the gay this year so your putrid Bears may have a chance.

http://www.sportingnews.com/...6ibk87313k484f1w94gr
Last edited by: axlsix3: May 3, 17 20:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA may get all the Cutler he's ever wanted ... Jay auctioned to be the Fox color guy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA may get all the Cutler he's ever wanted ... Jay auctioned to be the Fox color guy

He is officially an analyst for Fox NFL coverage.

https://www.si.com/...-career-fox-tv-booth

...Cutler played hard, at times he played hurt, but his aloof personality made it easy to question just how much he wanted to win. What’s the first memory you think of when reminiscing on Cutler’s career? Is it a dazzling, game-winning play? Or simply a shot of Cutler standing on the Bears’ sideline, an expression of borderline boredom on his face?...
Quote Reply
Re: Official NFL 2017 Draft (i.e. how are the Browns going to screw it up) [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If his enthusiasm for commentating is the same as his playing - it will be more boring than watching a nascar race on TV.
Quote Reply

Prev Next