Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Issue with Google on Firefox
Quote | Reply
Anyone else experiencing issues with Google using a Firefox browser? Same issues on my iMac and Macbook. I run Firefox as my browser. I have the Google search bar at the top of my screen. I enter an item to search and it spins forever. If I click on the Yahoo search icon, it works fine. Even getting to the Google website is problematic.

What the hell is going on?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Issue with Google on Firefox [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I run Firefox as my browser. I have the Google search bar at the top of my screen.

Mine's working fine.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Issue with Google on Firefox [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you on a Mac?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PC.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Issue with Google on Firefox [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have Firefox on my work computer (PC), so I'm not sure whether this is a Firefox issue or a Mac issue. If I only have 1 window on Firefox open, I don't have that many issues. When I get to 3 tabs, it locks. Started about 2 months ago.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I don't have Firefox on my work computer (PC), so I'm not sure whether this is a Firefox issue or a Mac issue. If I only have 1 window on Firefox open, I don't have that many issues. When I get to 3 tabs, it locks. Started about 2 months ago.

Sometimes I get random issues like that. It's usually a matter of updating Java or some other system update, or even just shutting down and restarting. Since it's on multiple computers, either Google or Firefox may have updated, and the other didn't catch up yet or something like that.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i only use chrome on android, mac and ipad. no problems with google. i didn't come close to even answering your question. Or maybe I did. Switch to Chrome.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Issue with Google on Firefox [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Switch to Chrome.

He's got a point. Firefox isn't one of the better options on Mac.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/...rowser-2017-3639500/

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same issues here, but only at work on our wireless network. Home wireless seems to be fine.

War is god
Quote Reply