Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you?
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Relax. It's fun.
Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How come when I try to take apart the train tracks they never come apart that smoothly? I find it sorta relaxing

triguy101 wrote:
https://youtu.be/_ItWevaF2Ag

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made it 16 seconds. Any longer and my mac book was in danger of being smashed on the floor and stomped upon.

What cats are to my German Shepherd Dog, that video is to me.

With time I may mellow and change my opinion that you should be banned.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the robotic arm was smoother it would be more relaxing.

But it's still sort-of relaxing. Not relaxing as in sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling and thinking about nothing, but relaxing nonetheless.

Swim. Overbike. Walk.
Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
How come when I try to take apart the train tracks they never come apart that smoothly? I find it sorta relaxing

The connecting holes are over-cut to allow them to come apart easily.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get anxious.

The robot's gotta mess up at some point !!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If that's supposed to represent the LR, the circle needs to be tighter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I get anxious.

The robot's gotta mess up at some point !!!!

This. Once it started and I realized what was happening I had to stop watching.
Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is not relaxing. I'm not sure if I am nauseous or about to have a seizure.

JSA wrote:
https://youtu.be/ZV79Z9ECXWQ

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am massively pissed off at the incompetent programmer who is having that robot arm rotate about 3x as much as it needs to, causing unnecessary wear and tear that will mean premature failure, and ultimately pointing out the failure of modern Western technical education, and why we will inevitably lose the economic war with the East.

(Please excuse me, I was running on just like the little train)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anxious. But did anyone else notice the moon walking bear in the background?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only needed 3 pieces of track

Quote | Reply
At 11 minutes, it fails, and all hell breaks loose.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It makes me bored
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
https://youtu.be/_ItWevaF2Ag

Almost as exciting as the Norwegian TV reindeer thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What annoys me is how the robot claw sizes up the train after laying down a track.
Quote Reply
Re: Get a little anxious watching this or does it relax you? [tri_kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
What annoys me is how the robot claw sizes up the train after laying down a track.

Me too. I hate that part the most. It seems totally wasteful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too cheap to buy 3 more pieces of track?
Quote Reply