Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sizing Help: Anyone gone from a Small to XS in Kiwami???
Quote | Reply
Has anyone gone from a Small to XS in Kiwami before??? Last year I purchased a Small Spider LD Aero and this year a Small Tokyo Amphibian. I really love the Tokyo and want it to be my 2017 suit. Last year I also used various suits in races including:

Champ Sys Apex XS
LG M2 XS
Cuore XS
Champ Sys Sleeveless XS

Each suit fit great and was definitely the right size. I used a LG Small and Cuore Small and they were definitely both to big. I realize that the sizing is a little tweener on the Kiwami stuff. Andre really suggested a small in the LD Aero and I just went with that for the Tokyo this year as well. A month ago I was 162 lbs and the Tokyo was a good fit in Small. Now at 152 lbs, and hope to get that down to my ideal peak race weight of 148, I am thinking the XS may fit. Anyone have any thoughts.

For reference, because of my larger inseam at 33.63, I find often times despite fit charts, given the short torso I have, that I can squeeze into things that a chart says I can't. Any thoughts appreciated based on your own experiences are appreciated. I am a little less than 5 feet 9 inches.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Apr 26, 17 14:01
Quote Reply