Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2017 Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 (Large), Hed Jet 6 Plus Wheelset w/ tires
Quote | Reply
Hi folks, up for sale today are the following:

2017 Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 [$3750], size Large with 55 miles. Amazing bike, but I just don't have time to ride it. The bike has some scratches and signs of wear, but is in excellent mechanical condition. Full suspension with Lefty shock, 1x11 with XT brakes and XTR shifting will have you sending everything in sight. This bike is light, fast, and extremely capable. I will take high res pics of the wear signs -- full disclosure, the bike came with a paint chip during shipping that was checked out and given the OK by Cannondale. My loss is your gain -- nearly $2k off of retail on this bike! Price does not include shipping.
Cannondale link: http://www.cannondale.com/...p;parentid=undefined

2016 Hed Jet 6 Plus wheelset [$SOLD], Bought new in March of 2016, ridden for about 750 miles. No racing, crashes, or other shenanigans, minor scratches on front fairing. Wheelset will come with GP4000s 23c front and 25c rear with 750 miles. Ultegra 11s 12-28 cassette available if needed. Shipping not included.

Thanks!
Last edited by: mjdwyer23: Apr 30, 17 20:22
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 (Large), Hed Jet 6 Plus Wheelset w/ tires [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are sold. Make an offer on the bike!
Quote Reply