Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
B.McMaster wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:
Funny, now the left is worried about the debt..

Thinking the same thing myself.

It's crazy times. The left is finally opening it's eyes into how the government works. I say, welcome.

Thanks to Trump.

Golllllyyyy, I never thought much about what that there govmint in Washington Dee Cee did before Trump became precedent.

I know that in your heart you know things are fucked up. It's ok, I won't make you admit it in public.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [SailorSam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SailorSam wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

It's crazy times. The left is finally opening it's eyes into how the government works. I say, welcome.

Thanks to Trump.

You keep repeating this line but I'm not sure where you're getting this from. The majority on both the left AND the right is completely ignorant and nothing whatsoever will change their mind. More people have been pulled into active discussions about this post-Trump so I'll give you that. But I wouldn't necessarily claim that one side exclusively all of a sudden cares when it didn't 6 months ago - that's just you being a pompous "winner" parading around saying "I win, you lose" as if that somehow was a meaningful addition to the discussion.

Same thing the President does, actually, so I'm not surprised. However, I do find it funny that the liberal elites are being labeled smug and out of touch when that's exactly the same behavior exhibited by the winning side now. Listen to Sebastian Gorka speak. I love the guy - he's as smug as any ivy league professor and has so much disdain for them at the same time.

But cool - you got your shot in - we were ignorant a year ago and now we're not...now what? What do you think about the President not being able to conjure up a coherent sentence? Nothing? Fine, say so. Or don't and continue being a smug asshole. Maybe we can revisit this if the tables turn sometime in the future. You can call me on ignoring potential signs of mental illness if for some chance "our side" elects a Trump-like character. Deal?

I repeat it because you guys keep whining and crying about it every freaking day. Every freaking day. So maybe it's not you. But there is a nursery of 10 or so (mostly Canadians) who are the crybabies. Non-stop crying.

By the way, Barack Obama was that guy you elected. Man, do I miss all those uhs and ums in his speech.
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:

Funny, now the right isn't worried about the debt..
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

As a representative of the left I've been bitching about our excessive military spending and it's role in creating debt for years.
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

And, now the right isn't...

Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is he in here discussing it? Again that's my point. He's not interested in discussing it. He posted an inflammatory (all though true) topic title. He didn't even have any kind of thoughtful opinion in his op other than "You can't make this stuff up".

They can post all they want, but I have a hard time trying to figure out why it matters to them? Should it matter to me that they are Canadian or any other foreigner? Probably shouldn't. But it does. That doesn't mean they don't have the right to post. It also means I have a right to take offense to it and call them out on their bullshit especially when they aren't here to discuss anything.

So to answer your questions directly... no restrictions on posting. But be prepared to get told to go stuff yourself especially when its very easy to tell the op isn't very concerned about his topic at all. Only concerned with trolling the Trump supporters.
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The opinions of outsiders and chiding is very important.

How else are you going to know if you have temporarily lost your mind? That you are being ridiculous and taking yourself too seriously.

Of course ones problem might not be temporary insanity.

The problem might instead be a personality disorder- narcissism or psychopathy.

In which case it is important to fight bitterly against any thing that might produce self examination.
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy shit, you guys talk about snow flakes... this whiny diatribe is about as snowflake at it gets.

Put in your pacifier and have a nap you little baby.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

SHUT UP FOREIGNER!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Holy shit, you guys talk about snow flakes... this whiny diatribe is about as snowflake at it gets.

Put in your pacifier and have a nap you little baby.

There you go again... getting all hero-ish.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

So to answer your questions directly... no restrictions on posting. But be prepared to get told to go stuff yourself especially when its very easy to tell the op isn't very concerned about his topic at all. Only concerned with trolling the Trump supporters.

For the life of me I don't know why folks who know they are being trolled keeps taking the bait...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

SHUT UP FOREIGNER!!!

Quote Reply
Re: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall. [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
orphious wrote:

Go away. The boarder wall has nothing to do with Canada.

but you keep saying stuff like this. So what if the border wall has nothing at all to do with canada? why would that disqualify anyone from posting? you're saying that like it's some sort of damning critique, and that the poster should therefore 'go away.'

are the restrictions on posting only geographical? what about gender? age? occupation?

Pretty much anything that butthurts the Trumpkins, duh....
Quote Reply

Prev Next