Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: Giro Empire SLX (Road) Shoes Size 43 for Size 42.5
Quote | Reply
Long shot but I just picked up a brand new pair of Giro Empire SLX Road Shoes in a Size 43. They are a little long on me and I was wondering if anybody has a new pair of Size 42.5's sitting around that they'd be willing to trade. Color on mine is White (with black writing) but I'd be willing to trade for any color. Shoes are brand new in the box and I've never even taken the paper or the left shoe out of the box (I only tried on the right shoe). Looks like Performance Bike is all out of 42.5's at this time so I thought I'd check in here before I try to re-sell or do a return.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Giro Empire SLX (Road) Shoes Size 43 for Size 42.5 [miketri7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
out of curiousity whats your running shoe size
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: Giro Empire SLX (Road) Shoes Size 43 for Size 42.5 [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trimeon wrote:
out of curiousity whats your running shoe size

I typically wear an 8.5 or 9 in most brands (Hoka and Altra are my current runners). I've been wearing Pearl Izumi Race RD III Road Shoes the past year or so in a Size 43 and they fit perfectly (a little snug if anything). The Giro size chart pointed me to a 42.5 or 43 and I went with the larger. I could probably get away with wearing them but I'm the opposite of most people in that I prefer my shoes snug and don't want/need the extra space in the toebox most folks are looking for.
Quote Reply