Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 BMC GF01 Ultegra Di2 - 56cm - $3200
Quote | Reply

Looking to sell my BMC GF01 Ultegra Di2 56cm road bike. It's in great shape and doesn't have much mileage on it (around 800 miles). Everything has been well taken care of, with regular washing, degreasing, and lubing. I'm selling because I'm looking for a bike better suited for the racing I'm getting into and I can't afford having two nice bikes at a time. This is the perfect PNW bike with a super comfortable frame for our rough roads around Seattle and disk brakes for all that wet weather. This could make a beast of a winter bike or a fast commuter. I will have everything checked out by my LBS and have them ship it when a buyer comes up with a full service done on it so that it's ready to ride! I'm in Seattle so I would prefer not to ship if needed, but can if that's what it takes!

This bike did get Bike of the Year from Bike Radar in 2015 and top 3 in 2016. The reason is it's just a blast to ride and the Ultegra Di2 system makes it that much better with flawless shifting.

I will include the original saddle (Aliante) as I like the Arione that's on there. Pedals not included.

Please note there is a light paint chip around the rear derailleur from a fitting session using a trainer.

Specs are as follows:

Frame BMC TCC carbon w/Angle Compliance
Fork BMC Compliance fork carbon, tapered steerer
Rims/Wheels DT Swiss R24db Spline
Tires Continental Grand Prix 4 Season, 700 x 25c
Crankset Shimano Ultegra
Chainrings 50/34
Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2
Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2
Rear Cogs Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-32
Shifters Shimano ST-R785
Handlebars BMC RDB 02
Stem BMC RSM 02
Brake Levers Shimano ST-R785
Brakes Shimano BR-R785 hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors
Saddle Fizik Aliante R7
Seatpost BMC Compliancepost carbon

"Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for."-Marian Wright Edelman
Quote Reply