Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin 735xt and Bontrager Ballista
Quote | Reply
-Garmin 735xt Triathlon watch. Excellent condition. Picks up GPS extremely fast. Screen protector on the screen since I got it about the beginning of the year. Recently given an apple watch so I won't really be needing this one anymore. Comes with watch, charger, and original box. $375 OBO
PayPal gift or add 3%. Free shipping. PM or comment for any details SOLD

-
Nearly brand new bontrager Ballista helmet size medium in black. Wicked fast helmet. Used for about two months. Maybe a total of 100 miles on it. Never crashed. I believe I still have the extra mesh laying around as well. $150 OBO
Free shipping. PayPal gift or add 3%. Comment or pm for any details
Last edited by: TNTRI: May 4, 17 20:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 735xt and Bontrager Ballista [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TNTRI wrote:
-Garmin 735xt Triathlon watch. Excellent condition. Picks up GPS extremely fast. Screen protector on the screen since I got it about the beginning of the year. Recently given an apple watch so I won't really be needing this one anymore. Comes with watch, charger, and original box.
PayPal gift or add 3%. Free shipping. PM or comment for any details

-
Nearly brand new bontrager Ballista helmet size medium in black. Wicked fast helmet. Used for about two months. Maybe a total of 100 miles on it. Never crashed. I believe I still have the extra mesh laying around as well.
Free shipping. PayPal gift or add 3%. Comment or pm for any details

How much for the Garmin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 735xt and Bontrager Ballista [xcchampion11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suck. Could have sworn I had the price on those. Asking $375.00 for the garmin and asking $150.00 for the ballista. Garmin is in excellent shape. If you want to pm your email address I would be happy to send pics over.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Ready to sale folks. Just lying around collecting dust. Make me a reasonable offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hump day Bump day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
735xt is sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ballista is sold as well.