Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 56cm road bike(complete or frame)
Quote | Reply
Wife is going to give road racing a shot. Looking for a 56cm, but depending on the brand could probably make a 54 or 58 work. Looking for a low price build as I don't wanna break the bank before we know if its something she's going to be into long term. PM me if you have anything you think might work.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 56cm road bike(complete or frame) [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 57cm Pinarello FP Due that I'm going to be listing shortly. Black and white, full 11 speed Campy Chorus group, Zipp bars and stem. Can sell it with a set of of Campy Khamsin wheels for $1,000 or with Mavic Ksyrium SLS wheels for $1500. Really sharp bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 56cm Specialized Sequoia frameset that I'm asking $310 + shipping. Frame, fork, headset. I don't have any pictures up yet as I have to remove the crankset and brakes before I take them. Though I could snap a shot with them still on. You can find additional info at the end of my classifieds add here: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=sequoia#p6276776

Thanks,
Kevin

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife is selling her Fuji gran fondo if you are interested. PM me you email if you want pics and specs.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 56cm road bike(complete or frame) [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have it? Any pics? Is this a unisex bike?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 56cm road bike(complete or frame) [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about a 56 Allez X1 Sprint?

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 56cm road bike(complete or frame) [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure will consider. Pics/specs and price to simplymax@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a 54cm cannondale super six without wheels for $1300. Not cheapest but definitely great deal. May trade if you have other stuff, just need to clear room.
Quote Reply