Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(zwift + wahoo kickr)/vectors = frustration?
Quote | Reply
hi folks,
so i've got a kickr hooked up to zwift (which i have just discovered btw). but i use my garmin vectors (installed w/a torque wrench and all that...) for my actual power readings since the kickr is occasionally all-over-the-place in terms of power readings. all well and good, i never paid the kickr readings much attention for that specific reason and just go off my vectors. but now that i'm on zwift and doing zwift races, i find it quite frustrating to see my kickr's power flailing all over the place during a zwift race. it tends to generally match with my vectors for the first 45 mins of a ride but drifts to approximately 20w lower than the vectors after that, i'm assuming due to heating effects. this is especially annoying since that is typically when the zwift races start heating up.
has anyone experienced this? does anyone have a solution?
Quote Reply
Re: (zwift + wahoo kickr)/vectors = frustration? [johnj121591] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't tried this myself, but I believe in the pairing screen you can choose to use the power from your Vector's and just have the kickr paired as the controllable trainer. You might need to use the mobile link and an ant+ stick to simultaneously pair both though.
Quote Reply
Re: (zwift + wahoo kickr)/vectors = frustration? [johnj121591] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can pair up the Kickr for resistance but then in the pairing screen choose the Vectors for the power source. I've got a CycleOps Hammer and Pioneer system and that's how mine is set up. You can do it all through the ant+ stick.
Last edited by: amos: Apr 24, 17 6:13
Quote Reply