Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Jesse Thomas 2:02 bike in Peru, 2nd @ 33sec behind Potts [newManUK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
newManUK wrote:
I have to say that Potts is very impressive. I know that Kona hasn't gone his way but he has been winning these types of race for years. Coming from a swimming background he has developed into a very strong bike/runner.

With all the discussion, on another thread, about Mr Sanders winning week in/out but hasn't Potts but filling that role for a few years now?

Yes he has. He's also won the 70.3 IRONMAN brand world championship a few years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Jesse Thomas 2:02 bike in Peru, 2nd @ 33sec behind Potts [Pat0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pat0 wrote:
milesthedog wrote:
55.2 miles: https://www.strava.com/activities/955141735

87% of ftp at 3.98w/kg with a solid run as he builds up to defend his title at Lanzarote IM. Who else will be at Lanzarote?

predictions on Jesse's placing at Hawaii this year? as always, hoping for a strong US showing with the Hoff, Potts, Jesse.. who else?
Great for Jesse.
As far as Lanzarote, I believe I saw that Patrick Lange was racing. Should be interesting.

I think Jesse can make top 10 at Kona.

Not sure on Lange doing Lanza.

Pretty sure Germans have gone all out and booked Frodo, Kienle and Lange for IM Frankfurt this year.

Lange has no need to do Lanza if so and wouldn't add up so possibly a cancel if he was registered.
Frankfurt will be a massive race to watch again.
Wonder if it'll be live! :-P
Quote Reply
Re: Jesse Thomas 2:02 bike in Peru, 2nd @ 33sec behind Potts [Fazz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fazz wrote:
Pat0 wrote:
milesthedog wrote:
55.2 miles: https://www.strava.com/activities/955141735

87% of ftp at 3.98w/kg with a solid run as he builds up to defend his title at Lanzarote IM. Who else will be at Lanzarote?

predictions on Jesse's placing at Hawaii this year? as always, hoping for a strong US showing with the Hoff, Potts, Jesse.. who else?

Great for Jesse.
As far as Lanzarote, I believe I saw that Patrick Lange was racing. Should be interesting.

I think Jesse can make top 10 at Kona.

Not sure on Lange doing Lanza.

Pretty sure Germans have gone all out and booked Frodo, Kienle and Lange for IM Frankfurt this year.

Lange has no need to do Lanza if so and wouldn't add up so possibly a cancel if he was registered.
Frankfurt will be a massive race to watch again.
Wonder if it'll be live! :-P

Frankfurt is always live as its shown on local TV, no need for Ironman to pay for production:)
Lange is doing Frankfurt and Frodo Austria, pity, wish he was also doing Frankfurt and it will be wicked
Think Andi Boecherer (highly under rated) should be there and probably older Raelert. Frankfurt generally is the one to watch outside Kona.
Quote Reply
Re: Jesse Thomas 2:02 bike in Peru, 2nd @ 33sec behind Potts [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also keep in mind that their baby is due in October. So, either there could be little to no disruption in Jesse's training or I am guessing there is the possibility that he won't even race depending on when in October the baby is due.
Quote Reply

Prev Next