Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas
Quote | Reply
Just spotted these picks in my Facebook feed...would love to know more. Antony Costes, I think a French pro, racing IM Texas tomorrow.
Last edited by: akiller: Apr 22, 17 4:19
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [akiller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the second
Last edited by: akiller: Apr 22, 17 4:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What bottle is that? Looks like Frank is putting in overtime!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
akiller wrote:
Just spotted these picks in my Facebook feed...would love to know more. Antony Costes, I think a French pro, racing IM Texas tomorrow.

Following... now if I could get the live coverage to work for Ironman Texas??

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [alaska848] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alaska848 wrote:
What bottle is that? Looks like Frank is putting in overtime!

Looks like a TorHans Aero30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A little birdie told me his CDA. I won't share it here because it's really not mine to share but it's crazy, crazy low.
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2nd off the bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The live coverage doesn't work on my iphone, but I am able to view it on my home Mac.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Timtek wrote:
The live coverage doesn't work on my iphone, but I am able to view it on my home Mac.

I tweeted to Matt Lieto, he said there is no live coverage this year, unless you mean the static cameras.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't even able to load the live blog from my phone. That's what I was trying to look at this morning.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed. But looks like there is something covering the gap to the steerer. Maybe a fairing which goes all the way up the tube. Definitely something homemade I would say.

-shoki
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my Facebook feed Ironman had a live camera from a motorcycle on the bike course ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
On my Facebook feed Ironman had a live camera from a motorcycle on the bike course ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Facebook video here: https://www.facebook.com/...sts/1519897174711583
Quote Reply
Re: Interesting morftech setup @ IM Texas [shoki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoki wrote:
Indeed. But looks like there is something covering the gap to the steerer. Maybe a fairing which goes all the way up the tube. Definitely something homemade I would say.

The bottle is a TorHans Aero 30. The gap was filled with a black plastic used to support the bottom of the bottle off the stem. We cleared it with the chief judge before the race.

He did a super job on the bike, really stoked to get to work with an athlete like Antony!!!

Thanks,
Frank

http://www.morf-tech.com
Quote Reply