Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shipping a trainer
Quote | Reply
I have a Kurt kinetic road machine trainer that I want to sell and haven't gotten any bites locally. I am thinking of putting it up on ebay but that will require shipping. Has anyone done this? Recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping a trainer [robabeatle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does this look like a triathalon forum?

Where's BLeP?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent my KICKR to my brother. I still had the original box two years later and just repackaged it in that. I think it cost about $70 to send it from Houston to Boston.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping a trainer [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought you were talking about the guy who taped your ankles up and was like, economy class usually works.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd check a couple of options for pricing: (1) Bikeflights.com or shipbikes.com or (2) this might sound crazy but price out shipping the trainer frame separate from the resistance unit. The frame might be cheap to send since it's fairly light but just somewhat bulky, and the resistance unit is fairly small but heavy, so the smaller package may drop the price drastically. #2 might not work, but I've sold & creatively shipped a ton of stuff to save money on that end. If it's across the country, USPS rates may also be your best bet.

robabeatle wrote:
I have a Kurt kinetic road machine trainer that I want to sell and haven't gotten any bites locally. I am thinking of putting it up on ebay but that will require shipping. Has anyone done this? Recommendations?
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping a trainer [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sold a kickr. My cost to send to San Diego from NC was over 100. Purchased got it done with their fedex account for 60 something I think.
Quote Reply
Re: Shipping a trainer [tgrunnin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.
Quote Reply