Re: O'Reilly... [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
EndlessH2O wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
It's ok they still have Tucker.

For now.

He will be gone after they finish with Hannity.

This.

The left cannot win elections so they are going after the conservative news sources, conservative thought. Kill the messenger. Shut down free speech. Push conformity.

It's happening here on the LR, as well.

Exactly! Like how the unhinged who slober all over each others hate trump mantra say you and I must be homosexual lovers (not that there is anything wrong with that) and they are the ones who claim to be for equal rights, until they want to use it as a form of hate speech. But it doesn't bother me, hell I might have some homosexual tendencies? ;)

Part of me wonders if BC, Cervguy and some of the others don't do that because of the thoughts they have about being with someone of the same sex?

Those guys have no game... pay them no attention .
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Duffy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
mustangchef wrote:
he's a cock

Although he strikes me as half the windbag Rush Limbaugh is. If I had my druthers that's who I would rather have seen go down.

Yeah, because expressing your opinions is so dangerous to America.

Not really, it's how he expresses them that is annoying. In fact, I rarely hear any content anyway usually when I'm scanning the radio dial he's usually doing a commercial which are even shtickish.

So you don't even really know what he says, but think he should be taken off the air...

...got it.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the sounds of it, he's going to be paid in the $10s of millions with his release, the bulk of his newly signed contract.

If he settles and isn't prosecuted, he doesn't care. He may be tarnished, like Cosby, but will keep enough "fuck you" money to not care.

Travis R wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I never took the guy seriously. He rose to prominence hosting "Inside Edition"--a stupid, tabloid show.

Rush Limbaugh referred to him some years ago as "Ted Baxter". (Ted Baxter was the airhead TV news anchor on the old Mary Tyler Moore show.) It was a fitting description.

In time, he'll be back, doing something, somewhere. Just look at Marv Albert. He made a comeback, and he was a real pervert.

I wouldn't be surprised if O'Reilly ends up like Don Imus: settle a couple of lawsuits and back on the air within months.
Quote Reply
Re: O'Reilly... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I question the validity of the claims but after the Roger Ailes situation they have to drop him.

Do you really think all of the claims against O'Reilly are invalid?

No idea. I wouldn't be surprised either way. The only two that I've heard is that he called some woman hot chocolate and a anonymous woman who worked there 9 years ago said he made comments to her also.
Quote Reply

Prev Next