Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
This entire song by the Kingsmen. Even caused an investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZJ4ESU52U

Reworked lyrics by Black Flag

Louie, Louie!
We gotta go.
I said now Louie, Louie!
We gotta go.

You know the pain, that's in my heart,
it just shows, I'm not very smart.
Who needs love, when you've got a gun?
Who needs love, to have any fun?

I said now Louie, Louie!
We gotta go!
Said, now screwie Louie!
We gotta go.

Louie, Louie!
We gotta go.
I said now Louie, Louie!
We gotta go!

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'dirty nylons' or 'bloody nylons' instead of 'a denial' in Smells Like Teen Spirit
Last edited by: wimsey: Apr 17, 17 9:03
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the fondest memory of hauling my son's water polo team in high school and having them try to decipher those lyrics.

Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Rolled up like a douche in the middle of the night.

You can blame a faulty tape head on that one [allegedly]

http://wmgk.com/...d-mann-accomplished/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my drunken, hockey playing fraternity brother used to belt out elton john's "hold me closer, tony danza"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about a little CCR, I'll put the lead up in because some of these I can't recognize,

Don't go out tonight
its bound to take your life
there's a bathroom on the right
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [treimink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
treimink wrote:
"hold me closer, tony danza"

Once you hear it, you ALWAYS hear it

ETA: Even D'Kid sings it that way, and [to my knowledge] she's never seen Taxi nor Who's The Boss?

Last edited by: RandMart: Apr 17, 17 12:04
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
treimink wrote:
"hold me closer, tony danza"

Once you hear it, you ALWAYS hear it

truer words have never been spoken.

other than everything the Forge has ever said
Quote Reply
Re: There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his Tommy Cat Jim [treimink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
treimink wrote:
my drunken, hockey playing fraternity brother used to belt out elton john's "hold me closer, tony danza"

Also a line from Friends:

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pearl Jam Yellow Ledbetter, so abused I'm not sure anyone even knows what the actual lyrics are.

Matt
Quote Reply

Prev Next