Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air!
Quote | Reply
I suppose if you going to be thrown from a plane, the best place to land would be a hospital.

The body of a man, who witnesses said was tossed from a plane, landed on a hospital roof in Mexico's northern Sinaloa state on Wednesday, according to a public health service official in the region, which is home to notorious drug traffickers.
The body landed on the roof of an IMSS hospital in the town of Eldorado, around 7:30 a.m. local time, said the official, who was not authorized to give his name.
Witnesses standing outside the health center reported a plane flying low over the hospital and a person thrown out, the health official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/...exican-hospital.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Listen hombres. I don't feel well and I demand that you get me to a hospital right now. I don't care that you're in a hurry to get to Louisville. Get me to a hospital!"
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Touching down is expensive.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hospital seems like the second best place, actually. Cut out the middle man and drop him in a cemetery.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bad Hombres.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mexican Air's CEO Press Release:

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try flying Aeroflot.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They're still working out the kinks in their Life Flight system.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not going to comment until I see the fine print on his ticket.
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
They're still working out the kinks in their Life Flight system.

Hahaha. It works okay when there is only one call at a time. The trouble starts when there are back-to-back calls right on top of each other.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not the fall that's bad, it's the sudden stop at the bottom that hurts. But for real short.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I suppose if you going to be thrown from a plane, the best place to land would be a hospital.

The body of a man, who witnesses said was tossed from a plane, landed on a hospital roof in Mexico's northern Sinaloa state on Wednesday, according to a public health service official in the region, which is home to notorious drug traffickers.
The body landed on the roof of an IMSS hospital in the town of Eldorado, around 7:30 a.m. local time, said the official, who was not authorized to give his name.
Witnesses standing outside the health center reported a plane flying low over the hospital and a person thrown out, the health official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/...exican-hospital.html

The man asked for a direct flight, he got a direct flight. What's the problem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have we looked into his background to see if he had a criminal background? Was he a doctor that needed to see patients right away?
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Try flying Aeroflot.
Flown with them once, during soviet times. Nothing special.
Anybody else?

Ad Muncher
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Try flying Aeroflot.
Anybody else?

Ad Muncher

Wife and I had one leg of an Aeroflot flight on bench seats.

Food was good.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
softrun wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Try flying Aeroflot.

Anybody else?

Ad Muncher

Food was good.
Agree. The salami sandwich was good.
Quote Reply
Re: You think United Airlines is bad? Try flying Mexican Air! [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We had herring, borscht and vodka.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was under age at the time, so no booz for me :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
softrun wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Try flying Aeroflot.
Anybody else?

Ad Muncher

Food was good.

Meh. I once went 12 months with over a dozen flights and zero landings. No in flight meals either.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hear United now has Chinese take out on their planes
At southwestern we beat our competitors prices, not our customers.

There are some good ones out there
Quote Reply