Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prediction: 25% Chance China Bombs North Korea's Nuclear Facilities by Sunday
Quote | Reply
My theory:

1. China looks like a hero on the global stage
2. China demonstrates that they are capable of projecting power
3. China short-circuits a U.S. strike and thus keeps Kim Jong-On in place and thus maintains the status quo on the Korean Peninsula.

One retort might be that there would be a risk of NK shelling Seoul but I don't think NK can really do shit if China is the actor. To do anything would basically be suicide on NK's part.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 25% Chance China Bombs North Korea's Nuclear Facilities by Sunday [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
My theory:

1. China looks like a hero on the global stage
2. China demonstrates that they are capable of projecting power
3. China short-circuits a U.S. strike and thus keeps Kim Jong-On in place and thus maintains the status quo on the Korean Peninsula.

One retort might be that there would be a risk of NK shelling Seoul but I don't think NK can really do shit if China is the actor. To do anything would basically be suicide on NK's part.

China would have to tell them ahead of time to avoid shelling Seoul.
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 25% Chance China Bombs North Korea's Nuclear Facilities by Sunday [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you predicting there is a 25 % chance you are right or a 75 % chance you are wrong?

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saturday's a holiday in NK, so everyone will be out partying.
Last edited by: schroeder: Apr 12, 17 18:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no fuckin way . what you smoking boy

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction: 25% Chance China Bombs North Korea's Nuclear Facilities by Sunday [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Are you predicting there is a 25 % chance you are right or a 75 % chance you are wrong?

75% chance I'm wrong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No.

NK has had a nuclear program since 1956 or 59. China isn't changing course now.

1 - they don't care
2 - they already do to the extent they care
3 - I hope even Trump isn't this stupid

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Our time our theirs?

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply