Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Renn 555 disc wheel. Clincher, 10-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub. SOLD
Quote | Reply
This wheel is in excellent shape, but it is slightly out of true. It has never been an issue riding it, but I want to be upfront so there are no surprises. It was like this when I bought it. I've put about 400 miles on it since I bought it and have not had any problems. I've been down fast descents and never noticed it, and no rubbing when I stand up hard on it. At most you may need to open your rear brake a tick more than you would. And it has not gotten any worse in the time I've had it. $375 includes shipping to the US and 10-speed Ultegra 11-23 cassette with plenty of miles left on it, $350 shipped for just the disc if you don't want the cassette.

Last edited by: skid777: May 7, 17 8:09
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Renn 555 disc wheel. Clincher, 10-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub. [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
700 or 650c?

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Renn 555 disc wheel. Clincher, 10-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub. [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Renn 555 disc wheel. Clincher, 10-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub. [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Just as an FYI. I talked to Frank at Renn a few months back and he told me if I sent it to him for $50 he would make it 11-speed compatible. I decided to go another direction, but if it interests you except for the 10/11 speed issue, just thought I'd bring it up. Can't vouch 100% that he is still doing it, but I assume he would - give him a call if that is an option for you.
Quote Reply