Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gear for sale: running items, Xterra MLarge Vector Pro 3, Jerseys, Asics Gel Nimbus size 9 series 16 white and blue
Quote | Reply
I have an abundance of tri stuff I need to get rid off. I would like to sell it all in one shot to make my life easier-or I will likely donate it.

2 Nike running shirts. Medium Tight fit. Pretty much brand new
1 Nike running jacket. Medium Has some white stains on front upper area. The back of it also (lower butt area) has some dirt. I am guessing I wore it and didn't wash.
1 BRAND NEW Pearl Izumi tri top Size L. Has pockets in the rear. Bought it, tried it on, never raced since.
1 Nearly New Pearl Izumi sleeveless top. Size Medium
1 Nearly New Pearl Izumi thermal fleece pants WITH PAD (cycling version). I wore 2-3x and then preferred no pad version.
3 Cycling Jerseys Large
2 Gore Size Large (red one has a chain stain on the front lower area. Not too big.)
1 Green Pearl Izumi Size Large

I feel $125 all in seems fair. I am guessing that the stuff listed above would easily sell for more than 300 back in the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Separate from above listed items is a BRAND NEW Xterra Vector Pro 3 Long Sleeve suit in size Medium Large. It is still wrapped up in packaging and I don't intend to unwrap it for a pic. Looking for $155 shipped in 48 US.

-Also, Brand New Asics Gel Nimbus size 9 series 16 white and blue sneakers. $75 shipped.

Hope to load more pics soon.

Last edited by: littlefoot: Apr 12, 17 8:46
Quote Reply
Re: Gear for sale: I need spending money [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure what is going on with my phone/computer. I am having issues and will upload the remaining pics later.

I can text pics if you want to pm me your number

I have tried 3x and nothing will load-even restarted phone and computer. Not going to waste any more time. PM if you want pics!
Last edited by: littlefoot: Apr 12, 17 8:58
Quote Reply