Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Places to get a spin session in OKC?
Quote | Reply
I'm spending a few days this week in OKC with my in-laws and am hoping to find a place to do a good spin session or two to maintain training. I've got a good pool dialed in and the running is excellent there, but was hoping there was a recommendation of anywhere I can get some nice spinning in. Renting a bike isn't practical and taking a bike is out of the question as we're taking our two month old out there which should be enough drama in and of itself! Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Places to get a spin session in OKC? [globetrotterjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious, but where are you swimming? The gyms here that have pools (Gold's, YMCA, Lighthouse) all have spin bikes. Ya, they suck, but hey, its a spin bike. There is a new place called Cycle Luau that offers spin classes.
Quote Reply
Re: Places to get a spin session in OKC? [treyedr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am swimming at Lighthouse, and literally just realized that they probably have spin bikes there. DOh! Can't wait to visit Red Fox Running!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Red Coyote. Cycle Luau is in the same shopping center.

Yup, Lighthouse has a few spinner bikes and, when I went there about 3 years ago, they had a room in the back with several spin bikes. Lake Hefner (where Redman is held every year) is just across the street. Good running spot.

Enjoy your time in OKC!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cycle Bar, if you want to get fancy. I've never been, but I know target clientele so I imagine the scenery is good. In Classen Curve near Red Coyote.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Downtown YMCA has a USAT Regional Hall of Famer doing spin classes. He also does them at the Earlywine YMCA one day of the week as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Places to get a spin session in OKC? [treyedr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doh! Red Coyote. I always get it wrong!

The challenge to OKC is Classen Grill, The Ranch, Cattlemans, etc....all those great places my in-laws love to take us!! Not to mention the ever deadly Eischens out in Okarchee.
Quote Reply