Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Better call Saul is back
Quote | Reply
First episode of season 3 aired Monday night.

This should be good a season. They shows producers have teased that the Mike and Gus Fring relationships will be established.
Quote Reply
Re: Better call Saul is back [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
First episode of season 3 aired Monday night.

This should be good a season. They shows producers have teased that the Mike and Gus Fring relationships will be established.

That is a good show. I'd be embarrassed if I was a lawyer however. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the life of me, I can't figure out why this show isn't more popular. I don't watch much television. I watch third periods of hockey games, 8th and 9th innings of baseball, and Better Call Saul. No need for anything else.

Not everything is as it seems -Mr. Miyagi
Quote Reply
Re: Better call Saul is back [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:
For the life of me, I can't figure out why this show isn't more popular. I don't watch much television. I watch third periods of hockey games, 8th and 9th innings of baseball, and Better Call Saul. No need for anything else.

I can't figure out why anything about the Kardashians is so popular. Maybe that tells us something about the viewing audience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still getting through season 2 on Netflix. Great series.
Quote Reply
Re: Better call Saul is back [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
chxddstri wrote:

I can't figure out why anything about the Kardashians is so popular. Maybe that tells us something about the viewing audience.

and, the actor playing Jimmy's brother Chuck is one of the best on TV
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a show! it's so considered and the shots are beautiful. Every episode is a classic album and every scene a great song. I would watch Mike Ermentraut do anything. Except give sex ed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa9Q6GvT-Qs

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big fan of this show. Also unsure as to why it isn't more popular.
Quote Reply
Re: Better call Saul is back [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will admit that when this series began, I had not viewed Breaking Bad with any consistency... so Better Call Saul just didn't appeal to me. I've since watched most of the Breaking Bad series, and I now see the genius in Better Call Saul.

I would expect that nearly all fans of Breaking Bad would be quite interested in this series. Beyond that audience though, I'm unsure of its draw.

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Better call Saul is back [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair point.
Quote Reply